Fam 2015

Fam 2015

Friday, November 27, 2009

trying this again

Ok after checking out Jaime's blog and seeing that Zak has one now I figured I needed to get with it. lol
This blog was started for me by my good friend Jaime and I haven't done a very good job of keeping her updated so here goes :)
The guy I was dating who helped me with the computer things is gone now, so I'm taking applications lol (for the computer stuff) :P
My kids are incredibly grown and they change daily. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how
Kayla is 13 going on 20, beautiful, and most days we get along
Avery is 10 going on who knows what depending on the day. Total drama and keeps our life interesting around here.
Connor hmm what can I say about Connor that I haven't already. He is great. He keeps me on my toes, and as of this week he can't lie because it hurts his heart. I sooo hope that continues thru life.
Ok now me I'm in here somewhere. I work at a dead end job, but I do it in my jammies so it's a tradeoff. After work I get dressed and go to college. Yes I know just a little late, but I think the saying is better late then never......
We are hoping for a great new year come Jan. and were just hanging on till then lol.
I'll write more later as long as Zak does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment