Fam 2015

Fam 2015

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nintendo Wii

It has been proven time and time again that Connor is an athlete. Well once again it was proven with the Wii also. Connor is the reigning champion out of the family on any sports on the Wii :)
bowling is his specialty, but don't underestimate him in boxing either.
Mikayla has mastered the art of Rockband, and lets all of us know it.
Avery just accommodates us all by playing when we need her :)

As a side note: I want to thank my good friend Jaime for beginning and inspiring this new adventure in blogosphere lol

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you got on! I love the wii and it does not suprise me that Connor rocks at it. Zak can kick my butt in any game. I love rockband though too though I will never venture past easy on any instument. :)

    ReplyDelete